This Telegram group is Public and can be read by anyone, including but not limited to the Media, the Police, and Adversarial Interest Groups. Please ensure that you do not share private or sensitive information in this group. Anything you say in this chat can have screenshots taken and be shared beyond the scope of this group.
1. Please avoid Ad-Hominem Attacks and Personal Allegations against other people or groups of people. • MFR favours civil dialogue. • If you have concerns for the character of members of this group, please contact the admins rather than discuss them publicly. [@Dom1nicD][@kotik2oh]
2. Please avoid advocacy of violence, or the blaming of specific groups of people for complex sets of global problems. • MFR is unified and stands for Freedom and Equal Rights for all people. • MFR is peaceful, and does not endorse or condone violence.
3. Please focus on our main discussion topics of: • Melbourne Freedom Protests • International Coronavirus Lockdown Resistance • Libertarian and Populist Politics • Individual Freedom • Economic Freedom • Non-Violent Resistance • Melbourne related Events and News
• MFR favours focussed rational discussion about how to advocate for the cause of Freedom.
4. Please avoid spamming content that is directly selling products, or promoting groups unrelated to Melbourne Freedom Rally. • MFR allows reasonable promotion, but is not for advertising your business or product. • Please keep channel forwards to one of each message, and refrain from sending the same promotion multiple times.
5. Please avoid discussion of religious issues and conflicts. • MFR supports Freedom of Religion and Freedom from Religion for all people. • MFR does not take sides on these issues as they are highly divisive and unproductive.
Melbourne Freedom Rally Supports Freedom of Speech for all people and discussions. We likewise support Freedom of Association, and would ask that discussions that contravene these guidelines please be moved to other groups.
The Melbourne Freedom Rally Team maintains discretion over the implementation and application of these rules.
After reasonable warning, ongoing contraventions may result in being muted, or banned.